Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15200 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,662 (元17,512) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)