Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,250 (元15,487) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (32 minutes ago)