Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14534 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,466 (元10,083) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)