Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 27% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,774 (2,939,962 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)