Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04309 USD / CZK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,709 (62,871 Kč) in Liberec.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)