Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03918 USD / CZK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,013 (51,391 Kč) in Liberec.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)