Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,905 in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)