Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02010 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,163 (Php157,357) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)