Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,910 (€3,214) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)