Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 4% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,398 (€2,223) in Le Mans.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)