Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,679 (€3,024) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)