Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,464 (€3,985) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (29 minutes ago)