Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,864 (€3,273) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (26 minutes ago)