Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 USD / CHF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 73% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,021 (CHF 4,960) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)