Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 USD / CHF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 55% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,858 (CHF 4,892) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)