Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 USD / CHF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 43% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,575 (CHF 3,603) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)