Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / PAB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,784 (2,784 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)