Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / PAB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,805 (2,805 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)