Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / PAB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 9% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,402 (3,402 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)