Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / PAB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,913 (2,913 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)