Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / PAB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,218 (2,218 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)