Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 5% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,949 (€2,525) in Larnaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)