Cost of living comparison between Larisa, Greece and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.098 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,215 (€2,018) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)