Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,608 (€2,322) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)