Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,783 (€1,656) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 3,027 (about 1 hour ago)