Cost of living comparison between Laguna Niguel, California, United States and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,772 in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)