Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 891 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00279 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,643 (946,082 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)