Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30446 USD / PGK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,186 (13,749 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (32 minutes ago)