Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30487 USD / PGK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,988 (6,522 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)