Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30774 USD / PGK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,634 (11,809 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)