Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31541 USD / PGK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,609 (8,271 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (34 minutes ago)