Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,280 (CH$2,053,296) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)