Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00146 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,744 (CH$1,884,202) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (38 minutes ago)