Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,504 (CH$1,682,494) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)