Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05300 USD / ARS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,866 (ARS $35,205) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)