Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05269 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,436 (Mex$ 46,241) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)