Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14488 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,022 ($b20,855) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 2 hours ago)