Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,544 in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)