Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04270 USD / HNL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,262 (L 52,972) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)