Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04244 USD / HNL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,219 (L 52,273) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)