Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,075 (€2,641) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (36 minutes ago)