Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,408 (€3,585) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)