Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00912 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,136 (¥343,881) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 2 hours ago)