Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00909 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,359 (¥479,738) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)