Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00891 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,548 (¥510,248) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)