Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00876 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,421 (¥390,461) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)