Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00887 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,392 (¥382,162) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)