Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00890 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,282 (¥368,936) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (about 1 hour ago)