Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 745 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.280 USD / KWD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,155 (Dinar 962) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)