Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 681 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.278 USD / KWD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 17% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,670 (Dinar 1,120) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)