Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.328 USD / KWD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,280 (Dinar 1,286) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)