Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.323 USD / KWD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 38% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,124 (Dinar 1,542) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $26,395 (about 1 hour ago)