Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 725 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.306 USD / KWD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,877 (Dinar 870) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)