Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15913 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,185 (元13,730) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (38 minutes ago)