Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00887 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,075 (¥346,730) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)