Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,266 (¥258,472) in Kumamoto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)