Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00933 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,075 (¥436,656) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)