Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00918 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,040 (¥331,077) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)