Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25132 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,906 (RM11,564) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)