Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24468 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,321 (RM9,488) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)