Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11993 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,606 (kr 46,739) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)