Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11803 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 39% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,199 (kr 44,050) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)