Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12652 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 47% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,290 (kr 41,813) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)