Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11850 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 40% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,581 (kr 47,097) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)