Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12825 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,145 (kr 40,119) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)