Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12319 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 57% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,704 (kr 38,181) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (42 minutes ago)