Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12573 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,011 (kr 47,805) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)