Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11945 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 29% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,025 (kr 33,700) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 2 hours ago)