Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29417 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,079 (10,465 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ingolstadt costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)