Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12803 USD / HKD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 69% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,244 (HK$40,962) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)