Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12767 USD / HKD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 70% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,587 (HK$35,925) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)