Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,369 (1,474,876 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)