Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00180 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,716 (1,512,208 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)