Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22487 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,135 (RM9,492) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)