Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24522 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,735 (RM11,152) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)