Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25536 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,087 (RM12,087) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)