Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23310 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,938 (RM12,605) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (23 minutes ago)