Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22530 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,950 (RM8,657) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)