Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,336 (783,519 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (about 1 hour ago)