Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,325 (758,046 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (41 minutes ago)