Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 52% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,790 (7,374,405 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)