Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.172 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,871 (€2,450) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (43 minutes ago)