Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,275 (€2,932) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)