Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,937 (€2,591) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)