Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00896 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,564 (¥397,600) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (44 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)