Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00944 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,924 (¥521,778) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)