Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,265 in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)