Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22396 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,577 (RM7,041) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)