Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00992 USD / KES
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,532 (Shilling255,394) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (16 minutes ago)