Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,178 (2,594,453 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)