Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 USD / CDF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 27% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,959 (4,861,049 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)