Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 USD / CDF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 32% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,367 (6,837,256 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)