Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 USD / CDF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 19% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,874 (7,211,877 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)