Cost of living comparison between Kimberley, South Africa and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07131 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,020 (R 28,332) in Kimberley.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)