Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25342 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,973 (7,786 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (16 minutes ago)