Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,378 (€3,859) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)