Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10500 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 55% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,178 (11,223 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)