Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05540 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 68% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,000 (18,053 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)