Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15000 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 55% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,836 (12,242 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)