Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15015 USD / SDG
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,656 (11,030 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)