Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03929 USD / UAH
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,694 (43,102₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 344 лв (about 1 hour ago)