Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,504 (﷼ 63,331,652) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)